In 6,000 BC, which was about 12,000 years after Atlantis sank beneath the ocean, Princess Zartra a member of the nomadic homo mermani arrived from the Western Sea, at the ruins of Atlantis. She travelled with her father King Tanas and mother Queen Elanna. They led their army into battle the army of the Eastern Sea led by King Stegor. The warring nations both bid to conquer the city and its hidden treasures.
Tanas was killed in duel by Stegor, but Elanna knew the result of the duel before it even started.The Queen then mounted herself on a manta, and took over the army and entered into battle. King Stegor died in the battle by the hands of Queen Elanna. Elenna then led her people to the conquest of the ruins of Atlantis.
The Queen then sent her daughter Princess Zartra to the ruins of the ancient Temple of Bishru, knowing that she would meet Kamuu and that their respective people would be reunited. Elanna approached him offering her friendship, which lead to marriage. Kamuu and Zartra ruled for many years and when they died they were succeeded by his son, Prince Harran.
- Atlantean Abilities: possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. She can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. She can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, she can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables her to draw oxygen from the air.
- 2 Appearances of Zartra (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
- Media Zartra (Atlantean) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Zartra (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Zartra (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Zartra (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|