Like all the Elders of the Universe, the Zamanathan Rambunazeth's origin is lost in the early history of the universe. It is known that he is one of the oldest living beings in the universe. Like other Elders, he is the survivor of one of the intelligent races that evolved in one of the first galaxies to form after the “Big Bang”, the cataclysmic event in which the universe was created. Although his race became extinct and even his native galaxy died as the ages passed, the Zamanathan Rambunazeth, like the other Elders, lived on, having become virtually immortal. As the relatively few survivors of the earliest period of the universe, the Elders regarded themselves as figuratively being brothers.
The Explorer was arguing over the possesion "cosmic fetus", under the care of the Caregiver. Each of the Elder's made their case to the Judicator for the right to claim the fetus. The fetus was later revealed to be that of the cosmic entity known as Origin. Quasar travelled to Origin to find his Quantum Bands, when he was effected by the Ultimate Nullifier. When Quasar revealed the identity of the fetus the Explorer teleported away.
- 3 Appearances of Zamanathan Rambunazeth (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Zamanathan Rambunazeth (Earth-616)
- Media Zamanathan Rambunazeth (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Zamanathan Rambunazeth (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Zamanathan Rambunazeth (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Zamanathan Rambunazeth (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|