Z'ien was an inhabitant of Mojoverse, who portrayed Howard the Duck in the scripted TV show produced by Mojo which was used to fill-in the stretches of Howard's life when little happened, being a reality show with the real Howard as its unwittingly protagonist the main attraction.
The real Howard the Duck discovered Z'ien's existence, and that of both the scripted and the reality shows, when he was investigating Lea Thompson's blackouts, which happened as a consequence of Mojo abducting her occasionally to make her part of the TV show to portray Beverly Switzler and erased her memories each time after that.
When Mojo's henchmen attacked Howard and Lea, Z'ien did little to retrain them, to the point of even rescuing his co-start from the clutches of one of the monsters.
- Z'ien's duck costume is an obvious nod to the appearance of Howard the Duck in the infamous eponymous film from 1986.
Chip Zien was the voice of Howard in the movie
- Appearances of Z'ien (Mojoverse)
- Minor Appearances of Z'ien (Mojoverse)
- Media Z'ien (Mojoverse) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Z'ien (Mojoverse)
- Quotations by or about Z'ien (Mojoverse)
- Character Gallery: Z'ien (Mojoverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|