Yuriko Takiguchi was a robotics engineer for Stark Industries. Along with fellow scientist Tamara Hashioka, he developed the SJ3RX robotic construct, designed specifically to combat the menace of the giant, rampaging monster known as Godzilla. Yuriko's grandson Robert stole the SJ3RX and renamed it Red Ronin.
In 2009, Yuriko was recruited by X-Club to help them discover how to reverse the effects of M-Day. They first went to 1906, to discover how the modern mutant population came to be, by taking blood samples from Doctor Nemesis' parents and then study them in the present.
- 31 Appearances of Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- Media Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Dr. Yuriko Takiguchi
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|