Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Little is known of Lady Deathstrike's past, but it could be assumed her history was similar to her Earth-616 counterpart.
The night that the heroes fell and the villains gained control, Wolverine was tricked by Mysterio into fighting and killing the X-Men. Mysterio created an illusion which made all the X-Men look, feel, and even smell like many different villains, including Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Mister Sinister, and Wild Child.
The Lady Deathstrike that Wolverine killed was, in reality, one of the X-Men, and the fate of the real Lady Deathstrike was not revealed.
- 2 Appearances of Yuriko Oyama (Earth-807128)
- Media Yuriko Oyama (Earth-807128) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Yuriko Oyama (Earth-807128)
- Quotations by or about Yuriko Oyama (Earth-807128)
- Character Gallery: Yuriko Oyama (Earth-807128)
- Characters killed by Lady Deathstrike
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|