When the Serpent returned to Midgard, he summoned various Hammers to Earth. One, the Hammer of Angrir, landed on Yancy Street and, when claimed, transformed the Thing into Angrir, Breaker of Souls. He then destroyed part of Yancy Street in a single attack.
- Yancy Street is apparently a long-standing area of almost historic proportions. Jeff Mace noted growing up there prior to World War II.
- According to The Marvel Comics Guide to New York City, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby named Yancy Street in reference to Delancey Street.
- Appearances of Yancy Street
- Media Yancy Street was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Yancy Street
- Images related to Yancy Street
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Yancy Street
Links and References