- I was so concerned with the effects my death would have on mutantkind -- I never once considered how much my freedom would enrage mankind -- would increase their hatred and fear of us! Will this set off the war that I feared -- and sound the death knell of all mutantkind?! What have I done? What have I done?
- -- Magneto
Appearing in "Day of Judgment!"Edit
- The Avengers
- The X-Men
- The Mutant Underground of Singapore
- Gabrielle Haller
- Michelle Devereaux
- Admiral Gregori Mikhailovitch Suvorov
- Unnamed citizens of Singapore
- Philip Chan, a reporter - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mr. Ronalds
- Ted Koppel - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Alexandre Gilbert du Motier - (Only Appearance)
- Lady Janet Grace Southerland - (Only Appearance)
- Gustave Roch Uderzo (Only Appearance)
- "James Jaspers"
- New York State
- Paris (France)
- Palais de Justice
- Paris (France)
Synopsis for "Day of Judgment!"Edit
 plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/20/2010
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ According to the entry for "Mad" Jim Jaspers in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z hardcover Vol. 6, the James Jaspers seen here was not the Earth-616 version, as this issue took place after his death, but before his resurrection. The true identity and origin of the James Jaspers seen here is presently unknown.
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- X-Men vs. Avengers Premiere HC #1 - 4th story
|Like this? Let us know!|