Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Inside...Out!"Edit
- The X-Men (Blue Team)
- Team X
- Maverick (North) - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Janice Hollenbeck - (Only in flashback)
- Lila Cheney
- The Hand
- Omega Red - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sabretooth (Creed) - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Dr. Cornelius - (Apparent death)
- Major Domo
- Unnamed Russian scientists - (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed soldiers of Mojo
- Several unnamed Mojoworld rebels
Synopsis for "Inside...Out!"Edit
Sabretooth is carrying Maverick to a holding facility and mysteriously keeps repeating the same sentence over and over again. In the labs, Dr. Cornelius and Matsu'o Tsurayaba are monitoring Wolverine as they try to read his past memories again. Matsu'o Tsurayaba gets mad and accuses the doctor of not going fast enough and the Cornelius explains that too fast of a memory extraction could kill Wolverine. Tsurayaba doesn’t care and forces him to speed the extraction up. Wolverine remembers the past when he placed the C-Synthesizer in Janice’s lifeless body to hide it from the rest of Team X. Matsu'o now knows where the synthesizer is and commands Dr. Cornelius to kill Wolverine. As Wolverine screams Psylocke stops her ruse of being under Tsurayaba‘s influence and attacks Omega Red and Tsurayaba. Elsewhere Maverick hears the commotion and breaks free of his captors. Turns out that Sabretooth was under Psylocke’s mental hold the whole time. Maverick and Sabretooth reach the X-Men’s prison and they try to free them, but as Psylocke gets defeated. Sabretooth becomes himself again and fights Maverick. Luckily Beast breaks free releasing Jubilee in the process and she blinds Sabretooth with her powers. The escaping X-Men get to Logan and Psylocke in time, as they are being torn apart by Omega Red. Together they defeat Matsu'o Tsurayaba, Omega Red, and Fenris and escape in the Blackbird as the base explodes. They go to the German Embassy where Maverick and the X-Men part ways. Wolverine has some unfinished business though and next we see the Hand trying to dig up Janice’s body, but Wolverine was waiting for them and attacks them saving the C-Synthesizer and giving it to Maverick. In the Mojoverse, Dazzler witnesses both Lila Cheney and Longshot getting captured by Mojo, she decides that she needs help to battle him.
- Wolverine remembers the last time they fought Omega Red alongside Sabretooth and his time as a C.I.A. Operative.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- X-Men Vol 2 #5 - X-Men Vol 2 #6 - Events leading up to this current storyline
- Marvel Comics Presents #101 - Maverick tells Wolverine about Sabretooth
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/29/2009
|Like this? Let us know!|