Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A long ways from the big easy, Remy. And since when you workin' the side of the angels? Or did I just blow yer latest scam?
- -- Sabretooth
Appearing in "Farther Still"Edit
- The X-Men (Blue Team)
- Team X
- Janice Hollenbeck - (Only in flashback), (Death)
- Dazzler (Alison)
- Lila Cheney
- Meek - (First appearance)
- The Hand
- Omega Red
- Sabretooth (Creed) - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Major Domo
- Birdy - (First appearance)
- Dr. Cornelius
- Unnamed soldiers of Mojo
- Several unnamed Mojoworld rebels
Synopsis for "Farther Still"Edit
The X-Men are at Fenris’ secret lab in Berlin trying to rescue Wolverine. They have divided in two teams, but Beast, Cyclops and Jubilee run into Omega Red and the three get defeated without effort. The other X-Men are in a different corridor fighting off the Hand when Fenris attacks Gambit, removing him from the fight and Matsu'o Tsurayaba takes control of Psylocke’s mind who in turn takes Rogue out with her psi-blade. A couple of blocks away in a subterranean cavern Maverick is trying to save Wolverine’s life. While Wolverine is unconscious he remembers his past, thirty years ago when he worked with Team X trying to run from Omega Red.
Regaining consciousness, Logan hears the parameter alarm go off and sees Creed (Sabretooth) on a video screen going into Fenris’ lab. Maverick decides to move Wolverine and take him back to the German Embassy to figure out where the C-Synthesizer is, from there. Sabretooth though, was brought in by Matsu'o Tsurayaba to hunt Wolverine down, so him and Psylocke go off to find Wolverine. Logan senses them coming for him, and tells Maverick that unless he wants to face the two of them on his own he had better release him from his hand cuffs.
So, Maverick releases Wolverine in enough time, Sabretooth shows up and the battle only lasts around thirty seconds. Later Matsu'o Tsurayaba sees Sabretooth dragging Wolverine and Maverick through the sewers, and Matsu'o is quite pleased. Elsewhere Longshot, Dazzler, and Lila Cheney find themselves trapped in the Mojoverse, as Major Domo is blocking Lila‘s powers. They run from Mojo to find the freedom rebels base and there they start to plan their next attack on Mojo.
- Wolverine and Maverick remember the last time they fought Omega Red alongside Sabretooth and their time as C.I.A. Operatives.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- X-Men Vol 2 #5 - Events leading up to this current storyline
- Uncanny X-Men #256 - Psylocke is controlled by The Hand
- Wolverine Vol 2 #50 - Wolverine remembers his time as a C.I.A. Operative in Team Weapon X
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/22/2009
|Like this? Let us know!|