- Every part a' the man I was says I should push my bo-staff through your thick skull -- but the problem with dat solution -- is that I'd be givin' you -- exactly what you want!
- -- Gambit
Appearing in "Smoke and Mirrors"Edit
- The X-Men
- Sabretooth (Creed)
- Legion (David Haller)
- Commcast (Gareb Bashur) - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Unnamed prison guard
- New York
- New Mexico
- Roswell State Minimum Security Prison
Synopsis for "Smoke and Mirrors"Edit
 plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- This is the first of four issues included as a preamble to the Legion Quest event, continuing directly into X-Factor #108.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Gambit wears an Archie Manning Saint's jersey showing the number "10". Manning's team number was "8" however, while he played for the Saints and he never played professionally with the number 10 on his jersey.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/10/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|