Appearing in "The Ties That Bind"Edit
- Blue Team
- Gold Team
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy)
- Elaine Grey
- John Grey
- Philip Summers
- Deborah Summers
- Joey Bailey
- Gailyn Bailey
- Artie Maddicks
- Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin)
- Luna Maximoff
- Lila Cheney
- Stevie Hunter
- Several unnamed guests
Synopsis for "The Ties That Bind"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Cover art: letters by Klein.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- For unknown reasons, Sabretooth has been placed on a hill outside the mansion during the wedding instead of in his cell.
- Wolverine claims he isn't attending the wedding. However, Sabretooth is surprised by a shadowed figure in the woods during the wedding and says, "So, you were here after all -- weren't you?" The implication is this is Wolverine, and is confirmed in What If Vol 2 #60.
- At the time of this issue, Multiple Man was believed to have died in X-Factor #100.
- Captain Britain appears at the wedding, despite being lost in time in Excalibur at the time.
- Moira MacTaggert leaves a note for Xavier, suggesting that Cable might be the key to a vaccine against the Legacy Virus.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/09/2010
-  plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- ↑ http://kleinletters.com/Blog/pulled-from-my-files-22-x-men-30-cover/
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- Marvel Weddings TPB #1 - 8th story
|Like this? Let us know!|