Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Ties That Bind"Edit
- Blue Team
- Gold Team
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy)
- Elaine Grey
- John Grey
- Philip Summers
- Deborah Summers
- Joey Bailey
- Gailyn Bailey
- Artie Maddicks
- Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin)
- Luna Maximoff
- Lila Cheney
- Stevie Hunter
- Several unnamed guests
Synopsis for "The Ties That Bind"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Cover art: letters by Klein.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- For unknown reasons, Sabretooth has been placed on a hill outside the mansion during the wedding instead of in his cell.
- Wolverine claims he isn't attending the wedding. However, Sabretooth is surprised by a shadowed figure in the woods during the wedding and says, "So, you were here after all -- weren't you?" The implication is this is Wolverine, and is confirmed in What If Vol 2 #60.
- At the time of this issue, Multiple Man was believed to have died in X-Factor #100.
- Captain Britain appears at the wedding, despite being lost in time in Excalibur at the time.
- Moira MacTaggert leaves a note for Xavier, suggesting that Cable might be the key to a vaccine against the Legacy Virus.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/09/2010
-  plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- ↑ http://kleinletters.com/Blog/pulled-from-my-files-22-x-men-30-cover/
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- Marvel Weddings TPB #1 - 8th story
|Like this? Let us know!|