Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ..that looks like Xorn down there!
- -- Havok
Appearing in "Day of the Atom (Part 1): Black Holes"Edit
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III) (Leaves Team)
- Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Husk (Paige Guthrie) (Leaves Team)
- Jubilee (Jubilation Lee) (Leaves Team)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
- White Queen (Emma Frost)
- Nurse Annie Ghazikhanian
- Xavier Institute student body
- Xorn (Shen) (First appearance)
- Lucinda Guthrie
- Ray Jr.
- Marilyn Hannah
- Unnamed China civilians (Deaths)
- Sub-Mariner (Mentioned)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey-Summers) (In a photograph only)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Day of the Atom (Part 1): Black Holes"Edit
A new team of X-Men is formed, but some may not like to be on it. Tensions start as Iceman is unsure of Juggernaut being really good or not. Polaris is unsure if she wants to be on the same team as Havok, and Rogue and Gambit just don't want to serve. Nevertheless, they are placed on an assignment to China anyway. Once there they have to search for a mysterious force located by Cerebro, and they may have found it. But it looks like Xorn!
- This issue returns the title back to 'X-Men' from 'New X-Men'.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|