Appearing in "The X-Men Vs The X-Men! (Again)"Edit
- Unnamed Mojo slaves
- Various soldiers/residents of Mojoverse
- Mojo Square Gardens
Synopsis for "The X-Men Vs The X-Men! (Again)"Edit
Dazzler recovers and meet Mojo II “the sequel” (one of Mojo’s earlier clones), he convinces her to lead a direct attack against Mojo, meanwhile the X-MEN are trapped inside Mojo’s sadistic ,TV show, "the Wizard of X" keep them fighting among themselves due to Mojo’s influence. Xavier manage to link with Psylocke’s mind turning her back to into herself, she quickly took Cyclops from behind taking his visor and psi-thrusting him on the head, with his naked eyes he shots a powerful optic-blast against control Booth of Mojo, but it was protected by an alloy called Mojonium™, she guide him to shot second blast that directly hits Rogue pushing her top sky breaking the Mojonium™ dome, after a short distraction Rogue made a entrance striking Mojo from behind and almost at same time Dazzler and Mojo II “the sequel” come to help, then Mojo shows them that he is powerful, but anyway he was defeated by the X-MEN and sudden he disappears leaving no trace.
Beast (reciting a poem)
Appearing in "Over... Again"Edit
- Unnamed tropical island
- The Xavier Files
Synopsis for "Over... Again"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- When Dazzler is next seen in X-Men Vol 2 #47, she is no longer pregnant. X-Force member Shatterstar, hinted to be the child here, was confirmed as Longshot and Dazzler's baby in X-Factor #259.
- Scott Williams is not credited with inking in the credits, but signed his work on the last page of the first story.
- In the 2nd story, the colourist credit is not given. It is assumed to be Mike Rockwitz, who colored the first part of this second storyline.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/02/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|