Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Where Happy Little Bluebirds Fly..."Edit
- Lila Cheney
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Meek - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mojo II
- Unnamed soldiers of Mojo
- Several Mojo-beings from Mojoverse
Synopsis for "Where Happy Little Bluebirds Fly..."Edit
Longshot is tumbling around the X-Mansion as it comes crashing to the ground. He then meets Cyclops, Rogue, Wolverine and Beast who have been manipulated by Mojo into Mojoverse versions of themselves.
- Cyclops has become an insecure leader and has doubts about himself.
- Rogue is wearing gauntlets and a restraining muzzle which restrict her from physical contact.
- Wolverine has become cowardly.
- Beast has had his bestial nature exaggerated, but has had his intelligence left intact.
Longshot realizes it is Mojo who is responsible, and the group, following the 'Wizard of Oz' storyline, proceed down the Yellow Brick Road to find the wizard.
In his broadcast center, Mojo is gloating over the high ratings to an imprisoned Professor Xavier and Major Domo. We also find that Gambit, Psylocke, Jubilee and Lila Cheney have been also captured by Mojo. As Gambit threatens Mojo with his life, Major Domo shows the X-Men a replay of their capture, in which Dazzler and the X-Men were sent to the Mojoverse by the teleporter Meek. After appearing in the Mojoverse, the X-Men and Dazzler battle Mojo and his security team, with Dazzler attacking Mojo by using her ability to channel sound into light. Mojo then reveals he has captured Longshot and has brainwashed him. Longshot then proceeds to defeat Dazzler and the X-Men , with Dazzler sent careening through a wall and falling into the water outside, and the X-Men captured and made to perform on Mojovision.
Mojo then cuts to the 'Wizard of X' on screen, with Longshot and the team being attacked by winged versions of Gambit, Psylocke, Jubilee and Lila Cheney. We then find that Dazzler has been washed ashore, and is taken in by Mojo II - The Sequel.
Appearing in "Last Stand"Edit
- Unnamed soldiers
- Unnamed tropical island
- The Xavier Files
Synopsis for "Last Stand"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- In Mojo's story, it is a clear imitation of The Wizard of Oz. The character resemblances would be:
- Longshot as Dorothy.
- Wolverine as the Lion.
- Rogue as the Tin Man.
- Cyclops as the Scarecrow.
- Beast as Toto.
- X-Men Vol 2 #11 - Story conclusion
- X-Men #8 - Longshot captured and sent to the Mojoverse.
- X-Men Unlimited - Details on the Pirate Network, Mojo's competition.
- Uncanny X-Men #252 - Dazzler enters the Siege Perilous, and returns with major memory loss
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/30/2009
|Like this? Let us know!|