- I guess we all feel like we are different from the people around us.
- -- Kitty Pryde
Appearing in "X-Men Misfits"Edit
- Kitty Pryde (First appearance)
- Mr. Lensherr/Magneto (First appearance)
- Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler (First appearance)
- Professor Charles Xavier (First appearance)
- Bobby Drake/Iceman (First appearance)
- Matt Jenkins/Forge (First appearance)
- Warren Kenneth Worthington III/Angel (First appearance)
- Scott Summers/Cyclops
- Fred Dukes/Blob
- Ororo Munroe/Storm
- Victor Creed/Sabretooth
- Lindsay Pryde
- Peter Rasputin/Colossus
- Sarah Pryde
- Earth-TRN357 (First appearance)
- Chicago, Illinois
- Westchester New York
- New York City
- Xavier Academy for gifted youngsters
- School uniforms
- Scott's visor
Synopsis for "X-Men Misfits"Edit
- THE X-MEN GET A RADICAL NEW REMIX IN A STORY ABOUT TEEN ANGST, FIRST LOVE, AND WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
High school student Kitty Pryde has always been the odd girl out. A mutant, she was born with strange superpowers, magical talents that make her the class freak. But Kitty’s world is changed when she’s invited to study at Professor Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, a special home for mutant teens. There’s just one catch: Kitty’s the only girl at the all-boy school, and she ends up just feeling like a freak all over again.
Then Kitty meets Pyro and the ultra-hot bad boys of the Hellfire Club. They're the school’s elite–handsome, rich, and totally above the rules. Now Kitty seems to have it all: a dreamy boyfriend, super-cool friends, and the chance to develop her extraordinary talents. But why is her heart telling her that something is wrong? Will Kitty ever find the place where she belongs, or is she doomed to be a misfit forever?
This X-Men comic is in the style of shoujo manga.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|