- People have enough trouble with cognitive dissonance. Computers just don't do it at all.
- -- Beast
Appearing in "Rise, Robot, Rise: Part Two"Edit
- Washington State
- Mount St. Helens national volcano
- Army Base / X-series lab (Mentioned)
- Subterranea (Mentioned)
- Blue van
Synopsis for "Rise, Robot, Rise: Part Two"Edit
After making contact with the lava men, the team (along with Machine Man) attempt to learn more about them. Along the way, Machine Man learns more about himself.
Appearing in "Missing Angel"Edit
- Angel (Warren Worthington Ⅲ) (Only in flashback)
- X-Men (Flashback and main story)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Flashback and main story)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Only in flashback)
- Blob (Fred Dukes) (Only in flashback)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Only in flashback)
- Sentinel (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Only in flashback)
- Moloids (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Only in flashback)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops' Visor (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Only in flashback)
- Magneto's Helmet (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Missing Angel"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
The credits for this issue do not list staff in the traditional manner. The actually listings are as follows:
- Jeff Parker - Mud Pot
- Roger Cruz - Pyroclastic Flow
- Val Staples - Tectonic Plate
- Blambot's Nate Piekos - Black Smoker
- Cruz & Staples - Plinian Eruption
- Paul Acerios - Continental Crust
- Nathan Cosby - Mantle Plume
- Mark Paniccia - Bedrock
- Joe Quesada - Supervolcano
- Dan Buckley - Head Vulcanologist
- * The X-Men's new friend Aaron isn't acting quite right.
- As it turns out, neither are the rest of the X-Series androids back at his secret facility.
- You might even say they're starting to become... murderously unstable.
- PLUS: A Colleen Coover Cartoon!
The model of Machine Man in this issue is X-50, one iteration before the current model.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|