Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "To Have and Have Not"Edit
- The X-Men
- Street muggers
- Viper (Ophelia Sarkissian)
- Silver Samurai
- The Hand ninjas
- Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) (Appears in shadow only)
- Various unnamed Japanese citizens
- Akio and other unnamed Yakuza members
- Tak, a friend of Yukio
- Nabatone Yokuse (Corpse)
- Mariko's unnamed security guards (Killed)
- Madelyne Pryor
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Corsair (Christopher Summers)
- Electric eye
- Ray gun (Destruction)
- Teleport rign
Synopsis for "To Have and Have Not"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Uncanny X-Men #173.--
- The cover art is an homage to the cover of Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 173 (September 1983).
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|