Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Trade Paper Back collecting the entire Age of Apocalypse storyline in chronological order. This first volume includes reprints of the following Age of Apocalypse related issues
- X-Men Chronicles #1 (March, 1995)
- X-Men Chronicles #2 (June, 1995)
- Tales From The Age of Apocalypse (1996)
- Tales From The Age of Apocalypse (1997)
- X-Man #-1 (1997)
- X-Man Annual 1996)
- Blink #1-#4 (2001)
- Reprint of Blink #4 edited so that the last few pages that tie into Exiles #1 (August, 2001) were not included in the reprinting. The story instead ends when Blink reappears on the X-Men's dinner table and she is reunited with Sabretooth. This was more than likely due to the fact that the last few pages of the original publication of the story take place after X-Men: Omega.
- The Stan Lee introduction is edited out of X-Man #-1 (1997).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Age Of Apocalypse The Complete Epic Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|