The X-Men are a team of mutants brought together by Professor Charles Xavier, to defend mutantkind from those who hate and fear them, and to use their mutant powers for the benefit of both man and mutant.
- In 1992, the Fox Network launched an X-Men animated series with the roster of Professor X, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Beast, Rogue, Gambit and Jubilee, and with Bishop and Cable frequently guest starring. The two-part pilot episode, "Night of the Sentinels" set off what would become a five season series. It was an extraordinary success, becoming one of the most watched animated series in television history and helped widen the X-Men's popularity. The five seasons ended in 1997. It was put back in Fox's line up for several months after the first movie was released.
- Morph's role in the first episode of X-Men: The Animated Series was originally meant for Thunderbird. Series developer Eric Lewald felt uneasy about killing off the show's only Native American character right away, so Thunderbird was replaced with Morph.
- 16 X-Men (Earth-92131) Members
- 92 Appearances of X-Men (Earth-92131)
- 2 Minor Appearances of X-Men (Earth-92131)
- 2 Media X-Men (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 49 Images that include X-Men (Earth-92131)
- Team Gallery: X-Men (Earth-92131)
Links and References
- ↑ Cronin, Brian (5 November 2017). Comic Legends: Why Didn’t Thunderbird Die on the X-Men Animated Series?. CBR.com. Retrieved on 5 November 2017.