The X-Men were a group of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. Mutants, or Homo Superiors, were born with superhuman abilities due to a sudden leap in evolution which generally manifested themselves at puberty. Mutants were often hated and feared because they were unlike humans. As a response Xavier created his School For Gifted Youngsters to provide a safe environment where mutants could learn to control their powers. The X-men fought for a future where humans and mutants could live together in peace.
One of the X-Men's enemies, Sebastian Shaw, paid a huge amount of money to the mercenary Deadpool for the elimination of the X-Men, and Deadpool accepted.
The X-Men apparently fought a good fight, as it took Deadpool three years to kill the group, with Wolverine as the only known survivor.
- 10 X-Men (Earth-1036) Members
- Appearances of X-Men (Earth-1036)
- Minor Appearances of X-Men (Earth-1036)
- 1 Media X-Men (Earth-1036) was Mentioned in
- Images that include X-Men (Earth-1036)
- Team Gallery: X-Men (Earth-1036)