Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Phoenix Saga - Part IV: The Starjammers"
- Lilandra Neramani
- Starjammers (First appearance)
- D'Ken Neramani
- Eric the Red (Davan Shakari)
- Imperial Guard (First full appearance)
- Gladiator (Kallark)
- Oracle (Sybil) (First appearance)
- Hussar (First appearance)
- Flashfire (Grannz) (First appearance)
- Titan (First appearance)
- Starbolt (First appearance)
- Smasher (Vril-Rokk) (First appearance)
- Manta (First appearance)
- Earthquake (First appearance)
- Warstar (B'nee and C'cll) (First appearance)
- Hobgoblin (Impersonates D'Ken Neramani) (First appearance)
- Black Tom (Thomas Cassidy)
- Moira MacTaggert
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy)
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Doctor Strange (Dr. Stephen Strange) (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Inner Circle Club (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Alex Summers (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Katherine Summers (Mentioned)
- Cyclops' Visor
- M'Kraan Crystal
- Eye of Agamotto (Cameo)
- Cloak of Levitation (Cameo)
- Captain Britain's Uniform (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Phoenix Saga - Part IV: The Starjammers"
The X-Men fail to protect the M'Kraan Crystal from intergalactic pirates called Starjammers who plan to sell it to D'Ken as well as to use Cyclops as an assassin. Phoenix transports the X-Men to the crystal but D'Ken succeeds in unlocking its power.
- Loosely based on Uncanny X-Men #107.
- No trivia.
- Discuss "Phoenix Saga - Part IV: The Starjammers" on the forums
- Gallery for the X-Men: The Animated Series series
Links and References