Appearing in "X-Ternally Yours"
- Thieves Guild (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- X-Ternal (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Assassins' Guild (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Bella Donna Boudreaux (Main story and flashback) (First full appearance)
- Savage Land Mutates
- Barbarus (First appearance)
- Magneto (Magnus)
- Omega Red (Arkady Rossovich) (Danger Room construct)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Danger Room construct)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Danger Room construct)
- Sabretooth (Graydon Creed, Sr.) (Danger Room construct)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Danger Room construct)
- Fall People (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "X-Ternally Yours"
Gambit is forced to return to his southern roots by an ancient tithe, an old family feud and the kidnapping of his brother, Bobby. Bella Donna of the Assassin's Guild uses the kidnapping to lure Gambit into her clutches and force him into completing the aborted marriage. Upon trading Bobby and the tithe for Gambit, Bella gives the Thieves a fake tithe, ensuring their destruction at the hands of the X-Ternal. Fortunately for Gambit, the rest of the X-Men follow him back to the bayou; with Gambit's help they successfully confront the Assassins at the designated place and time and expose their deception. When the X-Ternal comes, Jean Grey forces a telepathic link with the X-Ternal, forcing her to see the truth. Realizing that she had been duped, the X-Ternal takes away Bella's powers, and the X-Men return home.
- This episode is based upon the "Gambit" 4 issue mini-series (which was published literally around the same time this episode first aired), though in it Gambit's brother is named Henri instead of Bobby.
- The address of the Thieves Guild headquarters: 2420 Melpomene.
Links and References