Appearing in "Night of the Sentinels - Part II"
- X-Men (Flashback and main story)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Flashback and main story)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Flashback and main story)
- Rogue (Flashback and main story)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Flashback and main story)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Flashback and main story)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Flashback and main story)
- Morph (Apparent death) (Flashback and main story)
- Jean Grey
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Jubilee (Jubilation Lee) (Joins team)
- Mutant Control Agency
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Behind the scenes)
- President of the United States (First appearance)
- Senator Kelly (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Martha (Jubilee's foster mother)
- Jubilee's foster father
Synopsis for "Night of the Sentinels - Part II"
After breaking into the headquarters of the Mutant Control Agency and destroying the mutant files, the X-Men lose two of their own members in a battle with the Sentinels: Beast is captured and imprisoned, and Morph is killed by a Sentinel. Wolverine demands to go back for them, but is prevented by Cyclops and Rogue - he later vows to avenge Morph's death. Meanwhile, Henry Gyrich interrogates a captive Jubilee at his Sentinel-manufacturing facility in Detroit, Michigan.
The President of the United States - an unnamed woman - publicly announces the X-Men's raid on the "Federal Security Agency" headquarters, and the existence of the Sentinels. Cyclops asks Wolverine to locate the Sentinel's home base. The president orders Gyrich to close down his privately-funded Mutant Registration Programme, concerned that the X-Men might have had good reason to destroy Gyrich's mutant files. Gyrich calls Jubilee's foster father, telling him to keep Cyclops at home as long as he can.
A Sentinel attacks Cyclops as the leaves the house. Cyclops fights back, and the Sentinel returns to base for repairs while the X-Men follow it. They destroy all the Sentinels present and rescue Jubilee, but Gyrich and his manufacturer, Bolivar Trask escape. Jubilee bids farewell to her foster parents, and moves into the Xavier Institute.
- The opening scene of this episode is a duplicate of the end of the previous episode.
- Names listed on the "Mutant File" screen: Michael Booton, Geri Bryan, Andy Hamilton, Chris Hamilton, Ray Sherman, Corbin Went, and John Wesley.
- Discuss "Night of the Sentinels - Part II" on the forums
- Gallery for the X-Men: The Animated Series series
- The death of Morph, whose Earth-616 counterpart Changeling also died serving the X-Men (while posing as Professor X). However, the reaction to Morph's death was much more in line with the death of Thunderbird in X-Men #95.
- The sequence wherein Jubilee arrives at the X-Mansion is based on a similar sequent when Kitty Pryde first arrived at the X-Mansion following the funeral for Phoenix in X-Men #138.
Links and References