Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Psylocke (First appearance)
- Forge (First appearance)
- Havok (First appearance)
- Juggernaut (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (First appearance)
There is no story for this game. It is a "beat-em-up" game with 1-vs-1 player style fighting in the "street Fighter" and "Mortal Kombat" genre. There were cutscenes and endings for each character upon completion of the game for each character.
- Rick Bennett - Juggernaut
- George Buza - Beast
- Jennifer Dale - Mystique
- Tony Daniels - Gambit / Wolverine
- Catherine Disher - Jean Grey
- Megan Fahlenbock - Rogue
- Don Francks - Sabretooth
- Tim Harrison - Toad
- David Hemblen - Magneto
- Adrian Hough - Nightcrawler
- Ray Landry - Cyclops
- Jane Luk - Psylocke
- Rino Romano - Spider-Man
- Alison Sealy-Smith - Storm
- Marc Strange - Forge
- Rod Wilson - Havok
X-Men: Mutant Academy 2 is a fighting game, the sequel to X-Men: Mutant Academy. Both feature the X-Men in a 3-D fighting arena similar to Mortal Kombat 4. Like its predecessor, the game allows the player to select from several heroes and villains and includes many of the signature moves from the comic. The game also includes a behind-the-scenes look at the X-Men film concept sketches, costumes and other similar material.
- No trivia.
- Images from X-Men: Mutant Academy 2
- Characters from X-Men: Mutant Academy 2
- Other things related to X-Men: Mutant Academy 2
- Video Game Gallery: X-Men: Mutant Academy 2
Links and References