- The bloody X-Men, there. Dad's technicolor mutant militia. What was it the eyeball called them, up in the mountains? Oh yeah: "Idealistic morons parttlin' 'bout equality an' tolerance while doing jack-#@%& to achieve it." "Crude. Inelegant. Stoopid." There is fire-scorched, bullet-riddled, heavily folded dimension somewhere to the left of Limbo to mark his word. That the second time he's been right, the bastard. I wonder who he was. I wonder what reason he's got to dislike the kiddie-thievin lycranauts-- as much I'm starting to.
- -- Legion
Appearing in "Prodigal: Part 4"Edit
- Legion (David Haller) (Main story and flashback)
- Legion's personas
- "Eyeball Guy" (Behind the scenes) (Main story and flashback)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Legion's mindscape
- LEGION vs. THE X-MEN!
- Two new villains begin plotting Legion's demise. And little does he know, one of them is lurking within his own psyche, and the other is now hiding amongst the X-Men themselves...
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|