- Here's a thing: When your dad's the planet's foremost psychic mindbotherer, you get a wee bit bloody used to things being weird. For instance: there's a place my most secret thoughts're broadcast like a ballgame announcement. There a conceptual realm inside my broken brain, with every appearance of a crappy B-movie sci-fi prison. Weird, no? I warned you. See... my mind infested a couple hundred insane egos, each with it own killcrazy super-power. My father and I spent years trying to keep these wee bastards at bay. Years of too many accident. Too much tragedy. Years of which I thought finally paid off when this place was conceived. A jail as a good way as any to control the unruly. My name is David Haller. Out in the real world people call me Legion. I wish they bloody wouldn't. My father's dead. He's dead, and I'm not entirely ready to think about that, except that the shockwave of it appear to've bugged everything up. So... this whole "prison-for-a-brain" idea? --I'm a wee bit concerned it's not working out.
- -- Legion
Appearing in "Prodigal: Part 2"Edit
- "Eyeball Guy" (First appearance)
- Chinese Normalizers
- Legion's personas
- French Mountaineers
- Karasu-Tengu (First appearance) (Vision)
- Sojobo-Tengu (First appearance) (Vision)
- Dani Moonstar (Vision)
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr) (Vision)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Vision)
- Emma Frost (Vision)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Vision) (Photo)
- Qortex Complex
- Jean Grey School for Higher Learning (Vision)
Legion, the most powerful and unstable mutant in the world and son to Professor Charles Xavier, has killed gods and reshaped the face of the universe. NOW! in the aftermath of Avengers vs. X-Men, Legion will finally attempt to conquer his demons and embrace his father’s legacy!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|