Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Frenzy (Joanna Cargill) (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- X-Men (Utopia's Team)
- Angelique (First appearance)
- Mr. Cargill (First appearance) (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Mrs. Cargill (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Gareth Cargill (First appearance) (Photo) (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Phoenix Force
- Narobians militia
- Angelique's husband (Only appearance; dies)
- Narobians soldiers (militias, government, warlords or rebels) (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed Iranian (possibly Mahmoud Ahmadinejad)
- Narobians citizens
- U.S. Army officials (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops' Visor (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
After the Extinction Team, now the Phoenix Five comes back to Earth bonded with the Phoenix Force, Cyclops sends Frenzy to Narobia to detain an armed militia. There, she saves a young girl forcibly married to a violent man which reminds her of her childhood, constantly beaten by an abusive father who she accidentally killed one day while trying to defend herself. After Frenzy destroys the militia's weapons, the Stepford Cuckoos volunteer to remove all the bad memories from Narobia's citizens, but Frenzy asks them not to do it arguing that the painful memories will help them resist when another warlord tries to subjugate them.
- No special notes.
Frenzy’s past is revealed as she ties up loose ends while the war between the Avengers and the X-Men rages on.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|