Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (Jean Grey School's Team)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Mimic (Calvin Rankin) (Flashback and main story), (Joins Team)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Flashback and main story)
- Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Frenzy (Joanna Cargill)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Husk (Paige Guthrie)
- Toad (Mortimer Toynbee)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Flashback and main story)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Flashback and main story)
- Warbird (Ava'Dara Naganandini)
- Chamber (Jono Starsmore)
- X-Men (Flashback and main story)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only in flashback)
- Destiny (Irene Adler) (Only in flashback)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Only in flashback)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Only in flashback)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme) (Only in flashback)
- Super-Adaptoid (Only in flashback)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Only in flashback)
• Time Is Running Out For Weapon Omega, The Mutant Time Bomb. How Will The X-Men Disarm Him Before He Implodes And Takes The School With Him?
• A Recently-Returned Mutant Becomes A Full-Fledged Member Of Wolverine’s X-Men.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 265 on the forums
- Reviews about X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 265
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
Hi, Johnnybravo here again this time with a double dose of X-Men: Legacy comic book reviews. Since you've already read my last one, you can read this one now. Hope you like it.
When we left off with the last issue, we had three Omega bombs on the hands of the remaining X-Men. Yet..they don't really fight them the entire book. Bit upsetting on that part, but no big deal I suppose.
There's too much talk this issue, but some of it is necessary. Mimic's flashbacks are interesting enough though. It was nice to see Chamber and Husk have their powers mimiced/absorbed by Mimic and Rogue, respectively. Don't really care for the entire Husk'spowersarecrazy thing, wish they could just forget about that. Toad's talk with Rogue clears up a bit of why he ever stayed with Magneto back in the day; while I'm sure other books have before, I can't really recall it. I always figured he was just too scared to leave, turns out he felt safe by Magneto's side. Huh.
Long story short, Rogue and Mimic channel all their energy back into Omega and he goes into a coma sort of. And then Mimic joins the X-Men. :D Overall, I'd give this book a 4 out of 5 stars, but, again, I'm partially biased as I love these characters, even Mimic and Omega. Nice to see Mimic basicalyl join the team. Too bad Frenzy was barely in this issue. Since this issue and the last are only $2.99, I didn't feel bad at all getting them both. And you shouldn't either.
I'll be skipping out on the next few issues, as I hardly care about any Avengers vs. X-Men books. Sad to see my favorite book (Legacy) be poisoned with this event lol. I should be back after those few issues though, so don't worry. In the meantime, stay on the lookout for my review of other books (Read the PS while you're at it, haha.)
--Johnnybravo44 17:56, April 25, 2012 (UTC)PS - I'll be here today or tomorrow again (or maybe the next day) for a double dose of Astonishing X-Men with issues #48 and #49. So check those out too. :)