- When I joined the X-Men, I was a different woman. I swore never to take a life. But that changed. I made an exception. And exceptions became justifications. Taking a life became less horrifying. And today I crossed a line. I took another life. Not a monster or a vampire. An innocent. ... I'm worried now. Because I wonder, the next time I cross that line... Will it be too much to bear?
- -- Storm
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (Main story and flashback)
- Emma Frost (Main story and flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire) (Main story and flashback)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier) (Main story and flashback)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Dracula (Corpse)
- unnamed vampire victims
- unidentified aircraft
As an army of vampires descends on San Francisco, the X-Men find themselves in dire straights. The good news is that they may have just discovered a means for stemming the invasion. The bad news? What they need is in the clutches of the vampires themselves. Luckily, the X-Men have two thieves in their employ that may just be able pull off such a heist. Hold on to your wooden stakes, X-Fans…STORM and GAMBIT are in for a bumpy ride!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Storm & Gambit Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|