- Who?! Who dares disturb my slumber?! Who dares disturb -- APOCALYPSE?!
- -- Apocalypse
Appearing in "Apocalypse vs. Dracula (Part 1)"Edit
- Clan Akkaba
- Apocalypse (Main story and flashback)
- Vlad Tepes (Only in flashback)
- Riders of the Dark (Only in flashback)
- Radu (soldier Vlad Tepes' army in 1459) (Only in flashback)
- Hopkins (constable in 1897 London) (Only appearance)
- Mr. Strum (constable in 1897 London) (Only appearance)
- Abraham van Helsing (Appears in shadow only)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Mayflower (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Apocalypse vs. Dracula (Part 1)"Edit
Murders have been taken place in London in the 19th century. All have bite marks and their blood drained. But it changes when one is found with a strang tattoo. Believing it to be Egyptian, they go to Hamilton Slade who informs them it is a sign of the Clan Akkaba and then he kills the detectives. Then Hamilton goes to search for the answers on his own. With him missing for many days, the Clan is forced to awaken Apocalypse!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|