Appearing in "Not Forgotten (Part 3)"Edit
- Agent Alisande Morales (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Facility (Main story and flashback)
- Human Council
- Frost Giants (Death)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- H.A.M.M.E.R. (Mentioned)
- Director Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Dr. Sarah Kinney (Photo) (Mentioned as deceased)
- Megan Kinney (Photo)
- Dr. Hank McCoy (Mentioned)
- Sapien League (Mentioned)
- Leper Queen (Corpse) (On-screen)
- Emma Frost (Mentioned)
- Shinobi Shaw (Mentioned)
- Caliban (Mentioned)
- Destiny (Irene Adler) (Rebirth)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Purifiers (Mentioned)
- Proteus (Kevin MacTaggert) (Behind the scenes)
- The Facility
Synopsis for "Not Forgotten (Part 3)"Edit
Twenty minutes ago, Agent Ali Morales gets all the facts straight about what happened to her. The Facility infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D./H.A.M.M.E.R. to find X-23; Agent Young confirms that. However, she is disgusted that they are using a child as a weapon. Young cites the high pile of files to his left detail all of X-23's targets, even her adoptive mother, Sarah Kinney. Morales points out to the other files to his right, which Young state of people who are next on their list. He offers her a position with the Facility, to track down these targets. Morales, with her deduction skills, determines that if she refuses, they'll kill her; he confirms that as well, but he'll have the kill. She responds by pushing the desk hard against his chest, slams his head on it before he could pull his gun and then breaking his neck.
Currently, Kimura hacks at X-23's other arm, only to be shot in the head by Morales. She frees X-23, who picks up her dismembered arm, fearing the possibility that the Facility with duplicate. Then suddenly, Kimura gets up, much to Morales' disbelief.
Back in Utopia, Dr. Nemesis determines that Elixir's DNA is rebooting and his physiology is scrambled. Cyclops wants him to wake up to tell him about Hope Summers.
Elsewhere, Donald Pierce is in contact with Bastion. The latter tells his pawn to remain in the X-Men's custody.
In Cerebra, the Cuckoos are unable to locate X-23. They fear the possibility of her being dead, but Domino points a gun to one of the Cuckoos' heads, threatening to "accidentally" shoot her. She relents when word of Wolfsbane is determined.
In the Colordao Rocky Mountains, both Wolfsbane and Hrimhari have succeeded in slaying the Frost Giants. However, Worlfsbane was mortally wounded.
In New Orleans, the revived Destiny is brought before Selene, who demands to know her future.
Back at the Facility, X-23 explains to Morales that Kimura's skin is invulnerable, thus she can't feel pain, even to adamantium. Kimura swears to kill her for this. Both Morales and X-23 run for their lives. The latter manages to pin Kimura down with a blast door. Unfortunately, she sounds the alarm, locking down the Facility and alerting security. They managed to hide in a lab, shielded by a blast door, which the Facility troops attempt to weld through. Morales picks up a vial and demands to X-23 about her connections to the Purifiers. X reacts to the vial she is hold, causing Morales to drop it, but X-23 manages to catch it. She explains to Morales that the Facility made a chemical that acted as a trigger in case she tried refusing. Already, they are in a room full of the chemical.
- This issue is reprinted in the following comics and books, see references for more info.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Agent Alisande Morales
- "NOT FORGOTTEN" X-23's past catches up to her in the worst way possible, at the worst time possible...and X-Force can't find her. X-23's only hope is the one woman who's been working to take her down since issue TWO...Agent Morales. But can either of them survive against the one foe X-23 has never beaten? PLUS! The Leper Queen's secrets are revealed! And another member of Selene's 'Inner Circle' is revealed as her unspeakable plan gets one step closer to reality. Part 3 (of 4)
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|