Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Allow me then, childling, to properly introduce myssself... I am Sauron! And I am the harbinger of your dying breath!
- -- Sauron
Appearing in "Under the Gun"Edit
- The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Bishop - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Professor X - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Gideon - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Trevor Fitzroy - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Magneto - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Malcolm - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- MLF secret safehouse
- New York
Synopsis for "Under the Gun"Edit
Stryfe talks to Zero about his role in the plans of the mutants. He states that he has a master plan that will soon come to light. He also explains that the other mutants who think they are the movers of the mutant world, are not.
The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants meets with Masque. They are trying to come to an agreement on forging an alliance of the Morlocks and the Brotherhood. Thornn stands up and says that the Morlocks will help as long as they let Thornn deal with Feral. They all agree.
Domino and Cable relax from their time training. Domino again brings up the issue of Cable not telling Sam and Tabitha about his past. He gets a little upset and says that he will eventually but for now to just drop it.
Boom Boom and Cannonball are in the kitchen making sandwiches when they are interrupted by Feral. Boom Boom decides this is as good a time as any to confront her about her hurting Sam. Feral tells her to back off and she does not. Tabitha says her peace and then leaves. Feral screams after her that Boom Boom has made a terrible mistake.
Shatterstar and Warpath decide to spar in the woods around the base. Shatterstar expects to have better time training with a human than the interactions of the Danger Room. Siryn decides to officiate. Suddenly, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants attack and grab Siryn. Shatterstar takes on Sauron and the Toad tells the Brotherhood to attack...
- Included bonus - "Cable Guide" - featuring Cable's personal files for:
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- It is unknown why Hump did not help the Brotherhood along with Masque and Thornn.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Force at Wikipedia
- X-Force at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Force series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Force series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Force series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 05/27/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|