Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hey, not to spoil this dramatic moment but I have a question -- if the cathedral was the intersection of all possible realities -- how do we know we returned to the right one?
- -- Meltdown
Appearing in "Dark Cathedral"Edit
- Risque (Gloria Muñoz)
- Ulysses Dragonblood
- Marissa Sebastian
- Jennifer Kale
- Cable (Nathan Dayspring)
- Terry Cassidy
- Man-Thing (Ted Sallis)
- X-Force (Earth-TRN165) (First appearance)
- X-Men (Earth-8280) (First appearance)
- Queen of the Star Swords (Arcadia DeVille) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Rook (Bobby da Costa)
- X-Force (Earth-10003) (First appearance)
- Tori Donnely
- Unnamed agents
- Unnamed citizens of San Francisco
- Mary Weather
- Demon Bear (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Elizondo and other Weisman Institute employees
- New York
- Earth-10003 (First appearance)
- Earth-23100 (First appearance)
- Earth-130000 (First appearance)
- Earth-TRN165 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Dark Cathedral"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue contains a short story (Pt 3 of 4) called "The Fast Lane", featuring Spider-Man.
- This issue is a 100th issue extravaganza.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Force at Wikipedia
- X-Force at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Force series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Force series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Force series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 07/31/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|