- Wait, don't kill him!! We need to insult him first!
- -- Domino
Appearing in "Sex and Violence (Chapter 2)"Edit
- Assassins Guild (Main story and flashback)
- Hand (Main story and flashback)
- San Francisco
- New Orleans (Main story and flashback)
- Atlantic City
- New York City
- Los Angeles
Synopsis for "Sex and Violence (Chapter 2)"Edit
While the Assassins Guild is raining fire upon them, Wolverine asks Domino about Razorfist's question, "Where's the money?". Promising to explain everything afterwards, they fire off the Guildsmen. Razorfist impales Wolverine in the abdomen with his blade, only for Wolverine to snap off both of them. But the two X-Men leave him alive to send a message to Bella Donna to stop chasing them; Wolverine also warns that if he ever hears the words 'razor' and 'fist' in a sentence, he'll kill him personally.
Domino later explains that while she was sneaking out those girls, the truck she escorted them in was carrying over three million dollars in cash. She gave a million to those girls when she dropped them off at the Japanese embassy.
Wolverine and Domino soon work out their differences by renting a hotel room and having sex. Meanwhile, Razorfist reports to Bella Donna about his failure. But he gives her a reason not to kill him by stating that he placed a tracer on Wolverine. Bella Donna then has Boomerang, Nakh, Clay, Black Mamba, Bullet and Bushwacker called in to capture Domino and kill Wolverine. Bushwacker locates the two X-Men and attacks him. Wolverine is able to dismember his gun arm, before interrogating him. They learn about the tracer, compelling Wolverine to finish the job he started with Razorfist, and that Bella Donna is sending all she's got at them. They then make for New Orleans, hoping to use the money as leverage against the Guild. Clay was waiting for them at a far sniper position, only to be kill by the Hand, who seek the Guild.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- WARNING: This issue lives up to the title. Not for the squeamish or easily embarrassed, wink wink. Wolverine finds out why the Assassins Guild is after Domino, and it's a funny story. Well, Domino thinks it is. But Logan is grumpy and does't see the humor in it, probably due to the fact that Dom's actions have put a half dozen of the worlds deadliest assassins on their trail. And then things get complicated. Ahhh, romance.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|