Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Evening Where (The Longest Day, Pt 2)"Edit
- Captain Filmore
- Bob & several D.C. citizens
- Unnamed workers for Moira MacTaggart
- Crystal - (Sculpture)
- Luna - (Sculpture)
- Mister Sinister - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- The Nasty Boys - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Washington, D.C.
- Donatello's Restaurant
- X-Factor's headquarters
- X-Factor jet
Synopsis for "Evening Where (The Longest Day, Pt 2)"Edit
Havok and Polaris have their nice dinner out ruined by a mutant hater; Guido tries to help Rahne with her problems being a mutate; Forge takes over as X-Factor's liaison.
- No special notes.
- Originally cost $1.25 US and $1.60 Canada.
- Ads in this issue included : [inside front cover] Meteor Man, Super High Impact Aklaim, Raging Fighter Konami, The Upper Deck Company, American Comics & Entertainment, '93 Fleer Ultra (2 page ad), Bullpen Bulletins, Stri-Dex, Subscribe!, [inside back cover] Score, [back cover] Mortal Kombat Aklaim.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/8/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|