- I look like something out of a... a comic book!
- -- Quicksilver
Appearing in "The Longest Day (Part 1)"Edit
- The X-Men
- Lila Cheney
- Unnamed aliens
- Magneto - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- X-Factor Headquarters
- "Asteroid Park" (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Longest Day (Part 1)"Edit
X-Factor returns to X-Mansion; Lila abducts Guido; Members get new costumes; Forge decides to replace Val.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/8/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|