Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You flatscans just don't get it, do you? You NEVER get it? You DESERVE this. This -- and WORSE.
- -- Senyaka
Appearing in "The Man Who Wasn't There (Fatal Attractions, Pt. 1)"Edit
- The Acolytes
- Senator Robert Kelly
- Leslie Murray & other hospital staff and patients
- Project Wideawake soldiers
- Various Sentinel models
- Magneto (Magnus) -
- Ruins of the submarine Leningrad
- X-Factor ship
Synopsis for "The Man Who Wasn't There (Fatal Attractions, Pt. 1)"Edit
After capturing a member of the Acolytes following their attack on innocent humans in a city hospital, Val Cooper takes Quicksilver and Random to investigate the findings of their interrogation. Havok, sensing something amiss, gathers the rest of X-Factor and follows them to a secret facility and ultimately a massive confrontation against the Acolytes.
- Part of Fatal Attractions.
- Spoor captured by X-Factor.
- This issue also has a variant holographic card featuring Havok.
- This issue included bonus pinups, featuring:
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/7/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|