- One of these people is the real Jamie Madrox. And you'll be invited to guess on...'To Tell the Mute.'
- -- Strong Guy
Appearing in "Crowd Control"Edit
- Ariel O'Hare (reporter)
- Several Washington, D.C. citizens
- Washington, D.C.
- The Smithsonian
Synopsis for "Crowd Control"Edit
X-Factor battles the bad Madrox.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/24/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|