Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Betrayal (X-Tinction Agenda, Pt. 6)"Edit
- Muir Island X-Men
- The X-Men
- New Mutants
- Cameron Hodge
- Genoshan Magistrates
- Genegineer (Dr. David Moreau)
- Madame Reneau
- Mutate 370, 650 and other Genoshan Mutates
Synopsis for "Betrayal (X-Tinction Agenda, Pt. 6)"Edit
Cameron Hodge examines his recent captives (Marvel Girl, Cable, Gambit, Sunspot and Forge) and is angry that the inventor Forge is in an unexplainable coma for he wanted to utilize his cybernetic knowledge. Jean is brought into a prison cell, where she meets the dying Wolverine and shares a moment of passion with him. Cyclops, Iceman and Beast infiltrate the citadel disguised as mutates while Banshee, Cannonball and Archangel cause a distraction at the citadel’s penthouse. Soon the flight team is defeated by Hodge and the others are exposed too. Hank and Bobby get trapped between sliding walls, while Cyclops is forced to fight Havok. Right as Alex remembers his past life as an X-Man Cameron Hodge arrives and captures Cyclops. Havok decides to pretend to be the still loyal Magistrate, and plans to attack when least expected.
- Part 6 of 9 of the X-Tinction Agenda event.
- Havok recalls his memories from childhood.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Uncanny X-Men #270 - Events leading up to this storyline
- New Mutants #95 - "
- X-Factor #60 - "
- Uncanny X-Men #271 - "
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/17/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|