- With the information they've received, they have everything they need. And I'm afraid it isn't going to be anywhere near enough...
- -- Val Cooper
Appearing in "Brotherhood (X-Tinction Agenda, Pt. 3)"Edit
- Muir Island X-Men
- New Mutants
- Val Cooper
- Opal Tanaka
- Nathan Summers
- Cameron Hodge
- Madame Reneau (First appearance)
- Genegineer (Dr. David Moreau)
- Genoshan Magistrates
- Mutate 7875 (First appearance) and other Genoshan Mutates
- Marty Smith (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Paul Burton
- Sam Mellon (First appearance)
- other employees of W-ARC
- Warlock (Photo)
- The Citadel
- United States of America
- X-Factor's jets
Synopsis for "Brotherhood (X-Tinction Agenda, Pt. 3)"Edit
The Genegineer and Cameron Hodge don't go along well, but Genosha's President Madame Reneau reminds Moreau that they need their insane ally for a while longer. While the US government officially does not get involved, they unofficially support a rescue mission of X-Factor and the remaining members of New Mutants and X-Men. Once on the island they get attacked by a Magistrate strike-force under Havok's command, but despite the surprise of seeing their former member Havok with them, they can fight them off. Boom-Boom and Rictor escape the citadel, while Storm plans to take someone hostage.
- Part 3 of 9 of the X-Tinction Agenda crossover event
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- New Mutants #95 - Warlock is seen killed and events leading to this story
- Uncanny X-Men #270 - "
- Uncanny X-Men #235 - #237 - X-Men last attacked Genosha
- New Mutants #88 - Cable is detained by Freedom Force
- Uncanny X-Men #264 - Genoshan Press Gang attack X-Factor's Ship
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/17/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|