Appearing in "Road to Redemption"Edit
- X-Factor Investigations
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory
- New York
- Layla's device (Only in flashback)
- Polaris' Mustang
Synopsis for "Road to Redemption"Edit
- No special notes.
- Banshee is suspected of murder and sets out to clear her name!
And Madrox investigates a suicide case that isn’t what it initially seems.
- The license plate of the Mustang the girls drive reads "XF23707", a clear reference to the issue number.
- Wolfsbane confirms she is Presbyterian, and Rev. John Maddox confirms he is Episcopalian.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|