- The whole good/evil blurring probably comes from the fact that guys have stopped labeling themselves. Brotherhoods of Evil are so 1960s. Damned inconsiderate, if you ask me.
- -- Multiple Man
Appearing in "The Invisible Woman Has Vanished!, Part 3"Edit
- X-Factor Investigations
- Valeria Richards
- Franklin Richards
- Fantastic Four
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- New York City
- Earth-TRN143 (Only in flashback) (Only Appearance)
- State University (Only in flashback)
It's all been building toward this: A suicidal assault on Castle Doom in the heart of Latveria as the unlikely trio of Monet, Shatterstar and the Thing go head-to-head with the guy who has his own complete country. Meanwhile, who or what exactly was buried in that lonely grave? And did Madrox arrive in time to make a difference? Plus, Franklin and Valeria Richards are on the run from the most unexpected enemy of all, and the only person who can defend them is...Strong Guy? Part 3 of "The Invisible Woman has Vanished!" Get it before it vanishes off the shelves!
- It is revealed that the adult Layla Miller has been working with Doctor Doom for an entire year.
- Shatterstar and Layla Miller remain in Latveria with Doctor Doom. They will next appear in Ireland just in time to save Banshee from the MRD.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|