Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I must admit it. You did quite well... for first level mutants.
Appearing in "Act of Faith (Days of Future Present Pt. 3)"Edit
- Franklin Richards (Earth-811)
- Franklin Richards
- Fantastic Four
- Nathan Summers
- Phoenix (Rachel Summers)
- New Mutants
- Unnamed Hounds
- Tesseract Pocket
Synopsis for "Act of Faith (Days of Future Present Pt. 3)"Edit
While X-Factor is playing jai alai and Scott and Jean bicker, a grown-up Franklin flies over New York City and decides that Ship doesn't belong there. He dematerializes it. The Fantastic Four explain that they were attacked by Franklin and call on X-Factor for help. Rachel attacks Franklin and is repelled. Jean meets her and refuses to believe she is her daughter. Sentinels attack Franklin atop the Chrysler building, and X-Factor and the Fantastic Four destroy them. Ahab uses his harpoon to turn Rachel back into his hound, but fails. He and his hounds battle X-Factor, the Fantastic Four, and the New Mutants beneath the Statue of Liberty. Torch and Bobby destroy Ahab's portal and reveal his machinery, which Scott destroys. Ahab and his hounds are immediately sucked to their own time. Franklin reappears and tells Scott that his son will be a powerful mutant, but he should never have been born, so he takes him away.
Appearing in "Tribute the First"Edit
- Mrs. Scully
- Sam Scully (Only in flashback)
- Mrs. Scully's aunt (Only in flashback)
- Several Nazis (Only in flashback)
- New York
- Phoenix's grave site
- Germany (Only in flashback)
- Berlin (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Tribute the First"Edit
Jean lays flowers at Phoenix's grave, which is marked with her own name. Mrs. Scully tells her life story: she was a rich Jewish girl who had been sent to a Nazi concentration camp. She was allowed to live because she could dance ballet for the commandant. She moved to America, married Sam, and was rejected by her aunt for marrying outside their faith. She is an example to Jean of how to have many lives and yet remain true to herself.
- The first story is part 3 of 4 of the Days of Future Present crossover event. Though named "Part 2", this story takes place after the New Mutants Annual crossover, which is named "Part 3".
- The second story is a part of the annual story arc, Tribute. Paying tribute to characters who have died over the years.
- In the second story, Mrs. Scully recalls her past during World War II in Nazi concentration camps and her life after that.
- Issue includes bonus pinups of:
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/30/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|