Origin and Overview
The Worthington Industries was founded over 150 years ago, by the Worthington family, and today has become an international conglomerate with holdings in advanced aviation technology, periodicals (at least one newspaper), experimental alternative fuels and fancy frozen yoghurts, with nearly uncountable net worth.
Support of the Mutant Cause
Due to his amnesia, the board of directors removed Warren from leadership, as they were conspiring against Worthington in order to illegally take control of the company. The whole board was oriented by Kilgore's Hellfire Club who offered them a private island.
Helped with the attorney Matthew Murdock, he regained control of his company, firing all the board members as their conspiration was telepathically proved. In order to replace them and as Angel didn't wanted to run his company but rather help new mutants, he recruited for his new board Anole, Blindfold, Bling! and Armor, his pals from A.P. Economics Class, the "best available candidates". Daredevil then left, pretty worried for Worthington Industries' health in the hands of the younglings, while Anole was intending to buy Disney.
- The company was apparently founded by the Warren Worthington I's parents or grandparents.
- Lobo Technologies is a subsidiary of Worthington Industries, owned by Maximus Lobo, headquartered in White Plains, New York.
- The Guardian is a newspaper owned by a filial subsidiary of Worthington Industries.
- 15 Worthington Industries (Earth-616) Members
- 11 Appearances of Worthington Industries (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Worthington Industries (Earth-616)
- 5 Media Worthington Industries (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Worthington Industries (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Worthington Industries (Earth-616)