Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Casus Belli. Latin. The incident that provides a reason for going to war. Stark and Richards shot him into space. If that isn't Casus Belli, I don't know what is. And when he gets back...
- -- She-Hulk
Appearing in "Casus Belli"Edit
- Illuminati (as hallucinations)
- Defenders (in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (in flashback)
- Alien starship
Synopsis for "Casus Belli"Edit
Enraged over the death of Caiera Oldstrong, the Hulk stands atop an alien starship bound for Earth. He wants revenge against the Illuminati - the secret cabal of Earth's heroes who left him stranded on the planet Sakaar. The Hulk is insane with rage and cannot distinguish friend from foe. He begins battling his old allies mistaking them for members of the Illuminati. They attempt to make the Hulk see reason, but all of their efforts fail.
Back on Earth, Jennifer Walters is embroiled in an argument with Doc Samson. She is furious over the fact that he infected her with nannites, which suspended her ability to transform into the She-Hulk. After eventually regaining her abilities, Jen punched Samson to Passaic, New Jersey. Now however, they discuss the moral implications of deporting the Hulk to another world. Jen argues on her cousin's behalf, but Samson stresses that the Hulk has been a menace for so long, that the Illuminati's solution was justified. Walters warns him that there will be serious repercussions for what has transpired. She tells him that the Illuminati's actions are a form of Cassus Belli – a prologue to war.
Moments later, Jennifer has a precognitive flash of insight, and she sees a vision of the Hulk on the prow of a starship. She gasps, "My God... he's on his way."
Appearing in "The Illuminati and the Incredible Hulk - Round Trip"Edit
Synopsis for "The Illuminati and the Incredible Hulk - Round Trip"Edit
The Sub-Mariner comes over to Avengers Mansion. Hawkeye invites him in, and says that the others are having a secret Illuminators meeting. Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, Mister Fantastic and Iron Man are discussing how to deal with their Hulk problem. The group recommends exiling him, but Namor thinks that would be cruel. The Hulk suddenly appears in the mansion and disrupts the meeting. He also eats Namor's sandwich.
The Illuminators bring the Hulk to an alien world and leave him stranded. He befriends several gladiators who volunteer to fix his space ship so he can return home. Earth's heroes grow worried as the realize that the Hulk is coming back.
Appearing in "Mastermind Excello"Edit
- Unidentified government agents
- Agent Sexton
- Bob (a police officer)
- Mastermind Excello's coyote pup
- Star Diner
- An attack helicopter
Synopsis for "Mastermind Excello"Edit
Amadeus Cho is not you're average teenager. Not even above average could define this extraordinary teen. After making history on an internet game show called "Brain Fight" he becomes known to the world as Mastermind Excello, teenage super-genius. An unknown agency tries to track the boy down, destroying his home and possibly his family in the process. Running away with his only companion being a coyote pup, agents track him down but not before Amadeus runs into to another misunderstood genius with awesome power: the Incredible Hulk. The Hulk protects the teen and Mastermind gains a boost in his confidence and promises to find the unknown agency.
- The events from this issue take place after Incredible Hulk (Volume 2) #106.
- "Mastermind Excello" was originally printed in Amazing Fantasy (Volume 2) #15.
- "The Illuminati and the Incredible Hulk" is a humor strip and does not take place within Earth-616 continuity.
- This issue includes a "Roadmap to World War Hulk", an index of significant crossover issues shipping from May until September of 2007.
- An index for this issue's flashback sequences is featured in the letters column of Incredible Hulk #107.
- This issue includes flashbacks to events from Fantastic Four (Volume 1) #12, the first fight between the Hulk and the Thing.
- Also included is a flashback to events from Avengers (Volume 1) #1-2 where the Hulk briefly fought alongside the Avengers against Loki and later against the Space Phantom.
- Page 20-21's flashbacks refer to events from Incredible Hulk #132
- There is a brief flashback of the "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk" from Incredible Hulk (Volume 1) #150-151.
- Includes a flashback to the Hulk's first forced exile from Earth, which originally took place in Incredible Hulk #300.
- Page 26's flashback refers to events that took place in Incredible Hulk Special #1.
- This issue provides cover spotlights for upcoming issues of World War Hulk.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World War Hulk Prologue: World Breaker Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 1)
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 2)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 2)
- World War Hulk
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Incredible Hulk profile at Wikipedia
- Incredible Hulk profile at Marvel Universe
- Incredible Hulk profile at Toonopedia
- Incredible Hulk series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Incredible Hulk series index at CBDB
- Incredible Hulk series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Hulk Library
|Like this? Let us know!|