- Stop! For God's sake, stop trying to kill each other! All this fighting, it's too much, even for me. I can't do this anymore. You wanna know how screwed up things are in the future? Open your eyes! It's so screwed up, they made me an X-Man! So screwed up we had no choice but to travel back through time and try to change history. You guys... you guys don't want our future. Believe me. Some of you... really don't want our future. It's not like the old days, when we were always laughing, remember? Or at least, I was always laughing. Nobody laughs in the future. Must be all the funerals. The future sucks. And if you guys are just gonna make us go back there, then... well... then I guess I quit. My healing factor ain't what it used to be. So I think this might actually kill me. God, I hope so. Bury me in chimichangas.
Appearing in "Battle of the Atom, Chapter 5"Edit
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Past)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (Past)
- Future "X-Men"
- Future X-Men (Jean Grey School)
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Emma Frost
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Past)
- Hijack (David Bond)
- Tempus (Eva Bell)
- Triage (Christopher Muse)
- Goldballs (Fabio Medina)
- Benjamin Deeds
- Three-In-One (Stepford Cuckoos)
- Future (First full appearance)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Magneto's Helmet
- Xorn's Helmet
- Wiccan's Cloak (First appearance)
- Eye of Agamotto (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Battle of the Atom, Chapter 5"Edit
Xorn is able to defeat the combined powers of Emma and her Cuckoos, but Past Jean is eventually able to defeat her. Xorn gives Past Jean a glimpse of the future, a ploy on her part, which convinces Past Jean that they need to go back to their proper place in the timeline. The three teams of X-Men part ways, with Cyclops unsure if this fight is really over.
- No special notes.
BATTLE OF THE ATOM PART 5!
• The end of the first month ends with a huge twist! NO SPOILERS!
• The fate of the All-New X-Men is decided here!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|