- We'll be doing whatever it takes.
Appearing in "Age of Ultron: Road Trip"Edit
- Hank Pym (Referenced)
- Ultron (Referenced)
- Nick Fury (Referenced)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Adolf Hitler (Referenced)
- Adolf Hitler's Father (Referenced)
- Avengers (On-screen)
- Fantastic Four (On-screen)
- Weapon X (Referenced)
- Namor McKenzie (Referenced)
- Ronan the Accuser (Referenced)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Dark Side of the Moon, Moon (Named only)
- Hell (Invoked)
- The Future (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine's Suit
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows (On-screen)
- Goliath's Suit (On-screen)
- Captain America's Suit (On-screen)
- Captain America's Shield (On-screen)
- S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Flying Car
Synopsis for "Age of Ultron: Road Trip"Edit
Right after Logan and Sue Storm steal Nick Fury's Flying Car the pair discuss the plan of confronting Hank Pym about his creation of Ultron with Sue reminding Logan that they must keep their actions at minimum on the risk of causing a massive Butterfly Effect. In the middle of the trip, their car breaks down, so they search for an underground S.H.I.E.L.D. base in order to find an energy cell for the car and return to their mission.
Once they both find the S.H.I.E.L.D. base, they take separate paths with Logan heading for the energy cell while Sue will search for Pym's location. Logan bumps into a laboratory where a Brood creature was contained. Logan decides to break out the creature, determined to bring it along with him, only to be attacked by it while attempting to procreate inside his body. Logan fights against the creature and even manages to take out its child out of him. However, Logan discovers that the following creatures have started to evolve adapting from the damage inflicted by Wolverine's attacks
Meanwhile, Sue breaks into a surveillance room, searching for Pym's location, discovering that S.H.I.E.L.D. has been monitoring every location, making her search for the Baxter Building and look for her family, who died during the conflict with Ultron. The memories of her dead husband and family makes her doubt about the choice of crossing the line or not and decides to warn Reed about S.H.I.E.L.D.'s monitoring, successfully communicating to him.
Once their work is done, they both leave the base and encounter at the Flying Car's location and head off to search for Pym, neither of them knowing that they tampered with the past, and with the roles reversed: Logan attempting to reason with Pym and Sue determined to do whatever it takes.
Although the issue states that it fits after Age of Ultron #6, the events here happen in the interim
• An AGE OF ULTRON tie-in (make sure you read #6 first!) • Wolverine and the Invisible Woman find themselves in the Avengers' past!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|