Appearing in "Wolverine's Revenge! Conclusion"Edit
- Logan (Main story and flashback)
- The Son's mother (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Red Right Hand (Main story and flashback)
- The Son (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- The Founder (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- The Old Woman (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- The Ninja (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- The Husband (Roger) (Only in flashback)
- Mongrels (Only in flashback)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Only in flashback)
- The Founder's father (Soul)
- Nick Fury (Only in flashback)
- Cup glasses filled with poison
- American flag covering coffin
- Photos of the Mongrels
- Folder of all the faces Wolverine has murdered
- Files on each of the Mongrels
Synopsis for "Wolverine's Revenge! Conclusion"Edit
Before Wolverine enters the room, the Red Right Hand all kill themselves with poison. However, the young boy who's mother was killed by Wolverine states that he wants to see the expression on Wolverine's face. The boy then flashbacks to the day he was adopted by the old Man (leader of the RRH). It seems that Daken was apart of the making Wolverine suffer. Upon arriving in the room, Wolverine saw the entire RRH all dead. Suddenly an image on a screen turns on and the Old Man, then goes on to tell Wolverine what there real objective was. Below the screen was a folder containing all the faces Wolverine has ever murdered. It turned out that upon entering the final room, Wolverine had killed the entire Mongrels (group) which the Old Man revealed were all of Wolverine's (Logan's) children. Wolverine then became a member of the RRH. Suddenly, the young boy surprised Logan, then died. Later, the Old Man and the rest of the RRH arrive in Hell. Meanwhile, the young boy was searching for his mother, and Wolverine was in shock.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Wolverine Vol 4 #14, and I gave it a 5/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 15:45, September 13, 2011 (UTC)