- Everyone watches. No one leaves. No one looks away. No one even blinks. Remember why you're here. All of you. Remember who you're doing this for. Remember......how very long you've waited.
- -- The Founder
Appearing in "Wolverine's Revenge! Part 1"Edit
- Logan (Main story and flashback)
- Red Right Hand (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Founder's father (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Founder's mother (Only in flashback)
- Founder's two sisters (Only in flashback)
- Numerous miners (Only in flashback)
- Speechmakers (Only in flashback)
- Union organizers (Only in flashback)
- Pinkertons (Only in flashback)
- Private detective (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Wolverine's Revenge! Part 1"Edit
Somewhere in Mexico, Wolverine arrives at the Red Right Hand HQ seeking Revenge. Breaking and entering Wolverine first encounters Cannonfoot, and they battle each-other with the old man and others watch with horror. Flashback, 80 years ago, as a child the old man saw his father, teach the miners a thing or too. Then came the union strikes. They then brought in a man they have never seen before, his name: Logan. Seeing his actions his father was killed by Logan as the young boy watched, and Logan told the boy, "Don't chase me, kid. This road I'm on...you don't want no part of." But, seeking revenge the kid grows up; wanting to know more about the man who killed his father. Working 12 hours a day, and no time for girls, he saved nearly every penny, he then returned and about all his fathers mines, and shut them all down. Continuing the course to seek revenge, the kid found some papers, which was given to him from the Hudson Bay Company. After encountering James Howlett (Logan) his shoots him, but fails in trying. Then trying, fails again & again. The young man then encounters a woman whose husband was murdered by Logan. She then becomes a member of the Red Right Hand. Back, in the now Cannonfoot is defeated by Wolverine. Wolverine then encounters Shadow Stalker.
- No special notes.
- "Wolverine's Revenge" Part 1 & 2.
- First, Wolverine was sent to hell. Then he was forced to fight for control of his own mind against demonic invaders. All thanks to the machinations of a mysterious group called the Red Right Hand.
- Who are they and what is their grudge against Logan? And how do they hope to survive now that Wolverine has come looking for some revenge of his own?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 4 10 on the forums
- Reviews about Wolverine Vol 4 10
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Wolverine Vol 4 #10, and I gave it a 3/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 05:33, June 10, 2011 (UTC)