Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Get Mystique! Part 1"Edit
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mexican Soldiers (Only in flashback)
- X-Force (Mentioned)
- Mexico (Only in flashback)
- Sonoran Desert (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Get Mystique! Part 1"Edit
Back in the present and Wolverine is in Afghanistan searching for Mystique. He tracks her to a village and Logan mistakenly kills a woman thinking it was Mystique in disguise. A flashback then shows a meeting between Logan and Cyclops on Muir Island with the latter telling Logan to kill Mystique. Eight and a half hours after the meeting and Wolverine is in Iran having tracked down Mystique but she manages to escape and detonate the building she was in, with Wolverine in it.
Another flashback to 1921 reveals that Logan had survived the shooting and had killed all the guards. Both him and Mystique then walk off into the sunset. Back in the present and after Wolverine had killed the woman he thought was Mystique, she reveals herself to have disguised herself as Wolverine but just as Logan is about to confront her, he is put at gunpoint by members of the village they are at.
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel's Mightiest Heroes: Wolverine
- In the wake of Messiah Complex, Wolverine is on a mission of vengeance!
- But who is the focus of his rage, and what dark secret does he share with them?
- And how far over the edge is Wolverine willing to go to get what he wants?
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|